The Southern Colorado Clean Cities Coalition (SC4) is a neutral consult for organizations wanting to learn more about alternative fuels and petroleum reduction strategies for their vehicle fleets. Since 1994, the SC4 has been working locally to displace petroleum in the transportation sector in order to increase our energy security, support our domestic economy, and improve air quality for the benefit of public health and the environment. The SC4 highlights the connection between vehicle emissions and public health:
Clean Fuels. Clean Air. Clean Lungs. Clean Cities
Get recognized for your Workplace Charging Initiatives!
The SC4 is teaming up with the DOE’s EV Everywhere Workplace Charging Challenge and the CEO and RAQC’s EV Wired Workplaces to make sure you get the recognition you deserve for your workplace charging. If you are considering workplace charging or already have it please let us know at KLisek@lungs.org. We can discuss and assist you with this excited opportunity!
ALT Fuels Colorado Infrastructure Funding Opportunity Rolling Bid Period: Now Open!
- Funding available for 80% of the equipment cost associated with compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling stations, up to $500,000.
- The grant will also fund propane and DC fast charging stations, up to $50,000, if they are co-located at an awarded CNG station.
- Upgrades to existing CNG fueling stations are now eligible for grant funding and will be subject to the same review and scoring process as proposals for new CNG fueling stations.
- Application materials are located here.
- Contact: Wes Maurer, Wes.Maurer@state.co.us
National Alternative Fuel Vehicle (Odyssey) Day!
Please contact me about sponsorship opportunities or to register!